How good circulation helps your stem cells renew your tissues
- Tissues in need send signals for help through the bloodstream.
- Stem Cells are released from the bone marrow into the Circulatory system.
- Adult Stem Cells travel in the network of arteries and capillaries following a signal back to the tissues in need.
- Many factors of modern life can lead to an excess of Fibrin in the blood.
- Too much fibrin blocks blood flow in capillaries (much like roadworks do on our streets in our cities).
- If Arteries and capillaries are blocked or if the network of capillaries near the tissue in need does not reach all parts then stem cells cannot efficiently reach the tissues in need.
- Poor circulation leads to slower cellular renewal and repair. Health and wellbeing are impaired.
- It is important to reduce excessive fibrin to improve circulation and support our natural system of stem cell renewal and rejuvenation.
We Use and Recommend Cerule’s PlasmaFlo™ to improve the transportation of Adult Stem Cells
PlasmaFlo™ is a proprietary blend of proteolytic and fibrinolytic enzymes, concentrated plant extracts and potent antioxidants. Formulated to support the integrity of capillaries and improve the flowing properties of blood, PlasmaFlo™ helps deliver vital nutrients, oxygen and stem cells throughout the entire body for optimum health and wellbeing.
The Circulatory system is an organ system driven by the heart, to provide a constant supply of blood to the body through the blood vessels. Your circulation of blood plays a very important role in your health as it transports adult stem cells, red & white blood cells, hormones, plasma and nutrients to cells. Your blood also removes CO2 and waste products . At the capillary /venule bed (microcirculation) of nutrients to the cells of the body i.e. vitamins, minerals, amino acids (protein ), carbohydrates like glucose, fats are transferred to the tissues. There is also the release of oxygen to the cells; removal of carbon dioxide from the cell and removal of metabolic acids (by-products of the cell )
These are extremely important functions to have working efficiently in your body. It is important to know how small your blood vessels are at this microcirculation level. Often these blood vessels are only one red blood cell wide. So it is essential for health that the micro blood vessels are open and free flowing. Otherwise at this cellular level all the transportation is decreased! Remember this is cellular, it is happening at the micro level of your whole body, that’s inside your brain and every other organ and gland!
Excessive fibrin mesh prevents stem cells from reaching the tissues they need to repair
What is Fibrin?
Fibrin is an insoluble protein that makes up a blood clot by forming a network in which red blood cells and platelets are trapped. A Blood clot is formed by the action of thrombin on fibrinogen, this is a normal function and very essential. BUT, when there are free radicals in our blood from oxidative stress, the free radicals act in a similar way to thrombin and cause fibrin threads to appear in the blood.
Oxidative stress is caused by the cells’ use of oxygen, a normal process that assists in cell signalling, but under various factors like age, lifestyle, poor diet, smoking, alcohol, exposure to toxins, stress and low antioxidant nutrition, there is an increase in fibrin promoting free radicals.
Too much fibrin restricts circulation in our finest blood vessels, our capillaries
It is important to know how common the presence of fibrin is. If you are 30 years old and live an average Australian/New Zealand life it is most likely that you will already have detectable levels of fibrin affecting your microcirculation. Remember this is affecting the red blood cells ability to exchange oxygen and carbon dioxide, and your body’s ability to absorb nutrients and transfer adult stem cells at a cellular level. When the body is supported with enzymes that breakdown fibrin, and supplied with anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory nutrients, blood flow is increased. Then adult stem cells, immune cells, nutrients and oxygen can be delivered to areas where they are needed, helping to maintain optimal health.
Cerule’s PlasmaFlo helps Reduce Oxidative Stress and Digests Fibrin
Wikipedia states: In humans, oxidative stress is involved in many diseases, such as Atherosclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, Heart Failure, Myocardial Infarction, Alzheimer’s disease, Fragile X Syndrome and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
A proprietary blend of herbs and all natural ingredients that support optimal blood circulation by reducing fibrin in the blood, detoxifying the blood and improving overall blood flow as well as reducing oxidative stress.
PlasmaFlo™ contains All-Natural ingredients to Improve the Circulation of Stem Cells, Oxygen and Nutrients in the blood.
At last, here is a blend of plant-based enzymes that help digest fibrin in the blood supporting optimal blood flow.
Studies in the body and in the lab demonstrate that bromelain has various beneficial properties. it is;
- Fibrinolytic, it dissolves Fibrin and prevents clots from become problematic in the body,
- Antiedematous, it prevents Edema, and reduces the accumulation of fluids in the tissues,
- Antithrombotic, it reduces the formation of thrombosis or dangerous blood clots,
- Anti-inflammatory in nature.
Bromelain is highly absorbable in the body without losing its ability to break down proteins into useable portions and it does not have any major side effects. According to a study published in Biotechnology Research International, Bromelain also possesses some anticancerous activities and promotes ‘apoptotic’ or normal, genetically programmed cell death. Bromelian is also used for the treatment of
- Angina pectoris and various cardiovascular disorders
- Bronchitis and sinusitis,
- Surgical trauma,
Gotu Kola supports blood flow to improve skin, mood and memory
- Memory, concentration, mood and brain function are said to be aided by consuming Gotu Kola, The reasons why Gotu Kola is effective may be associated with the improved blood flow and supply of oxygen in the brain or the mild sedative, balancing or harmonising effect of Gotu Kola.
- Ayurvedic medicine has long recognised its ability to protect and regenerate the nervous system (which includes the brain, the spinal cord, and the peripheral nerves). Traditional medicine has used Gotu Kola to treat Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and other neurological conditions.
- In Ayurvedic and Taoist traditions Gotu Kola is renowned for its ability to balance the mind, body and spirit. It is said to support the balancing of the right and left hemispheres of the brain and to help achieve enlightenment and that sense of being “in the flow”. In these ‘flow states’ cognitive and learning abilities are greatly enhanced.
- Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) promotes the growth of blood vessels especially the very fine microvasculature in connective tissue, the skin and possibly even in organs and the brain.
- Gotu Kola is used in traditional medicine to improve the recovery of cuts and burns and has also been used to help reduce or prevent keloid scarring. It also has benefits for other skin conditions such as psoraisis.
Ginko Biloba comes from what is arguably the earliest surviving variety of tree and is probably one of the most studied herbal medicinal products in the world. It has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese medicine and it has been studied for decades in the west. It has many scientifically documented benefits. In Germany it is even sold by prescription to aid a number of conditions. Gink
Here is what research has shown about Ginko Biloba:
- Ginko gives an improved feeling of quality of life (basically, Ginko makes you feel better).
- Ginko reduces oxidative stress, Oxidative stress is a well -known precursor to ageing.
- Ginko Biloba supports the ability of cells to release energy from nutrients.
- Ginko supports Cognitive function. better memory, better concentration, and a better emotional state.
- Ginko helps reduce the ‘stickiness’ of blood platelets so it flows better
- Helps fine blood vessels to dilate (become larger) so blood can flow more easily. This means that consuming Ginko supports more effective delivery of oxygen, nutrients and stem cells to tissues, and that cellular waste products can be removed more effectively
- Ginko helps the body respond better to worry and problems by handling the stress hormones better.
- Ginko helps with monthly moodiness and other symptoms regularly experienced by women.
- Ginko seems to be beneficial to eye health by improving blood flow in the eyes and helping to prevent age-related degeneration of the macular.
- Ginko may improve reproductive health, performance, and pleasure by improving blood flow to sexual and reproductive organs as well as benefitting the hormonal balance.
- Ginko Biloba helps reduce inflammation, making it easier for people to breathe easier and also to handle discomfort better.
- Ginko may assist with reducing the frequency and discomfort of frequent headaches,
For references to all these statements simply search https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed
Astaxanthin from sea algae gives a broad range of benefits
- Astaxanthin is a very powerful antioxidant that promotes excellent health of our circulatory system by reducing oxidative stress on the blood,
- Astaxanthin also has the extra benefits improving the suppleness and smoothness of your skin as well as increasing skin’s moisture holding capacity especially in middle aged women. Astaxanthin can also reduce freckles, spots and wrinkles.
- Astaxanthin is a Carotenoid has UV-Protective capabilities and it is thought that this, combined with the support of microvasculature promotes eye health and may have the ability to reduce or prevent Nuclear Cataracts in eyes.
- Early research findings show that Astaxanthin may help with a number of
- Symptoms of menopause,
- Improve male fertility,
- And help develop a better balance of the ‘good and bad’ forms of cholesterol.
- Reduces the inconvenience and discomfort of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- The medical profession recognises the benefits of Astaxanthin and uses it to treat Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, Stroke, Age-related macular degeneration, and even cancer. (source: WebMD)
- Three Way Defence
- The product we have been exploring delivers a triple-defense response to supporting your body’s ability to naturally renew itself. It helps support optimal blood flow by providing the following:
- Digests Fibrin. This product contains proteolytic enzymes that help digest fibrin and minimize the effect of fibrin build-up thereby ensuring optimal blood flow in smaller blood vessels and capillaries.
- Reduces Oxidative Stress. Stem cell flow enhancers contains some of the most powerful antioxidant ingredients available today. By helping to lower oxidative stress, this product helps keep oxidative damage and fibrin production in check.
- Helps Detoxify the Body. This Stem cell flow enhancer contains ingredients which have been shown to assist in the elimination of toxins from the body. The result is a lowering of oxidative stress in the vascular system and an optimization of blood fluidity.
By helping to keep the highways and byways of our circulatory system free and clear, this product supports the smooth ‘trafficking’ of stem cells everywhere in the body. In clinical studies, the stem cell flow enhancer was shown to improve blood circulation within thirty minutes of consumption. The study showed increased blood circulation in capillaries as well as substantial reduction in blood markers associated with fibrin production and oxidative stress. click here to find out more about this all natural circulation enhancer