Cerule Cyactiv® contains natural ingredients to rapidly calm and balance whole body inflammation.
Inflammation associated with all disease
Acute Inflammation Is A Healthy Response To Infection Or Injury
The Healthy, Acute Inflammatory Process
Blood vessels dilate to improve blood flow to the affected area
Fine blood vessels become more permeable (like a gardener’s weep hose)
White blood cells and adult stem cells leave the bloodstream and enter the affected tissues to fight infection and to start repairs.
Acute Inflammation Symptom
sometimes, tiredness and decreased appetite especially when dealing with infections.
Cerule’s Cyactiv® can help reduce the pain and discomfort of acute inflammation without reducing the body’s natural repair processes.
Causes, Consequences, And Benefits Of Reducing, Prolonged, Systemic Inflammation
Systemic Inflammation is sometimes known as chronic inflammation, and is a bit like static on the radio…. It makes it hard for stem cells and the immune system to “hear” which tissues in the body are calling out for help.
By calming chronic inflammation, Cyactiv® helps our stem cells to locate and repair tissues in need more easily and faster, and this helps our natural renewal and repair system, and our immune system to respond better.
Causes Of Recurring Or Systemic Inflammation
Many factors in your modern life have caused have caused our bodies to become more inflamed.
- Not enough “healthy” fats e.g. fats that are solid at room temperature, Avocado, coconut and olive oil, wild harvested deep sea oily fish, eggs, walnuts etc.
- High levels of bad fats and trans-fats.
- High levels of carbohydrates especially from sugars and grains when compared to the levels of proteins and fats.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Obesity contributes to chronic inflammation.
- Inactivity and in some cases too much activity.
- In women, changing levels of estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone have a role to play in age-related inflammation.
- Pesticides and herbicides and on our foods and around us more generally
- Pollution, and everyday chemicals like glues and detergents and air fresheners etc.
- Allergic reactions
- Heavy metal toxicity.
- Oxidative stress combined with insufficient antioxidant nutrients
- Stress, especially long term stress.
Consequences Of Persistent Inflammation
Nearly every chronic disease or condition is now seen either being associated with persistent, unresolved, whole-body inflammation or prolonged inflammation of various tissues. Sometimes it is difficult to tell what came first, the disease / condition or the inflammation.
Inflammation slows down natural repair processes
If your body has this background inflammation, stem cells can’t “hear” the tissues in need because of the interference to the message caused by that inflammation.
When we consume Cerule’s Cyactiv®, Whole-body inflammation is rapidly reduced and this allows stem cells to find and repair old, sick or injured tissues more effectively. When our organs and other tissues have been repaired by our own stem cells they function better, we function better as a whole, and we experience greater wellness and a more enjoyable life.
Diseases associated with Inflammation
The complete list of inflammatory diseases is massive, but to give you an idea of the range and scope of conditions associated with on-going inflammation, consider these:
- Alzheimers • Irritable Bowel Syndrome • Some Depression • Arthritis
- Pancreatitis • Asthma Crohn’s Disease • Cycstic Fibrosis
- Cervical Polyps • Cardiovascular Disease • Laryngitis • Peridontitis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis • Atherosclerosis •Crohn’s Disease • Colitis
- Dermatitis • Osteoarthritis • Rheumatoid Arthritis • Psoriatic Arthritis
- Asthma • Diverticulitis • Fibromyalgia • Hepatitis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematous (Sle) • Nephritis • Parkinson’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis • Celiac Disease • Some Cancers • Appendicitis
- Bursitis • Cystitis • Dermatitis • Rhinitis • Tendonitis
- Tonsillitis • Vasculitis • P.I.D. • Allergies • Hypersensitivity • Graves Disease
- Psoriasis • Addison’s Disease • Multiple Sclerosis • Muscular Dystrophy • Autism (possibly)
Benefits Of Reducing Ongoing Inflammation
There are many benefits that come from reducing this silent inflammation, these include:
- Less pain and discomfort generally,
- Greater range of movement and flexibility
- Less joint pain during and after movement or activity
- Less swelling
- A more enjoyable lifestyle because you can be more active
- Greater mental acuity
- Less sensitivity to allergens
- Improved sleep
- Improved tissue renewal and repair by your own Adult Stem Cells.
Benefits Of Consuming Cerule’s Cyactiv
There are many things you can do to reduce prolonged inflammation in the body. These include;
- Look carefully at your diet
- Avoid chemicals (e.g. pesticides and herbicides) on your foods and in your foods. Eat as fresh and as natural as possible.
- Feed and care for your gut biome by eating pre-biotic and probiotic foods and avoiding things that damage the balance in our gut.
- Consume more foods high in antioxidants. Try to eat a colourful, natural diet.
- Consume a supplement like CyActiv®. Learn more and buy CyActiv® here
- Consume more healthy fats and proteins
- Avoid the bad fats especially transfats found in many processed foods.
- Reduce your intake of sugars, artificial sweeteners and foods that rapidly convert into sugars (e.g. simple carbohydrates)
- Consume less alcohol
- Stop smoking
- Drink the best water you can
- Reduce weight to healthy levels. Excess body fat releases inflammatory compounds.
- Get moving regularly, walking swimming, dancing, and stretching are ideal. find some way to enjoy being active.
- Massage has been shown to reduce inflammation
- Avoid wherever possible, pollution in your environment; not just chemical pollution, but also excessive sound, radiation from electronics
- Ask your doctor if your pharmaceutical drugs might be contributing to background inflammation and look for alternative solutions.
- Minimise your levels of stress:
- Find reasons to smile and laugh more!
- Make good CHOICES…change your situation if it causes you ongoing stress.
- Reduce financial stress: ASK ME HOW!!!
- Take time to meditate or enjoy nature and some early morning or late afternoon sunshine every day
- Reduce “screen time” and toxic media
- Try to develop quality, loving, supportive relationships with people (and pets!)
- Set up your environment so you can get excellent sleep.
- Develop a pre sleep routine that prepares your body for sleep
- Remove electronics from your bedroom wherever possible
- If you suffer from allergies reduce your exposure to your triggers.
You Can Help Calm Systemic Inflammation By Consuming Cerule’s Cyactiv® Every Day
- Cyactiv® helps keep Inflammation in the healthy range.
- Cyactiv® balances the inflammation response.
- Cyactiv® supports the ability of nutrients, oxygen, and stem cells to find and rejuvenate tissues in need of renewal.
- Cyactiv® can neutralise free radicals.
- Cyactiv® protects against new oxidative stress in cells.
You can read more about the product and the research supporting it here